BMC Fire Brigade Recruitment 2022 in Mumbai
Today everyone needs a government job then Mumbai municipal corporation will be the best option for you.
BMC (Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation) is a government body for municipal administration established in Mumbai under the Bombay Municipal Corporation Act of 1888. This municipal corporation is called the largest municipal corporation in the country.
BMC also provides fire brigade services. BMC has released a new recruitment notification for the candidates who want to work in the fire brigade. BMC has released the notification letter for BMC fire brigade recruitment.
Role of fire brigade services in BMC
Services must focus on fighting fires, and the law limits what they can do. Since then, the role of the fire department has changed a lot. statutory duties to Promote fire safety; and Preparation:
- fire fighting, protection of people, property, saving people from traffic accidents, and Responding to other specific emergencies, such as floods or terrorist attacks, are defined by ordinance and may be modified according to the future evolution of the service’s role.
- In addition, all fire and rescue agencies will be able to do other things to address the special needs of their communities and the risks they face. Are specifically provided for in the law, but that will help them meet their legal obligations; Empowers authorities to prepare appropriately for other risks to life and the environment, such that they can purchase equipment, train and deploy personnel to perform activities that they consider to pose a risk to life or the environment in their area; and authorise authorities, where they are competent, to use such personnel and equipment as they deem appropriate.
- This new framework of powers and mandates will enable fire and rescue services to meet the challenges of the 21st century. It places prevention on an equal footing with intervention. It allows fire and rescue services to decide how and where to deploy their resources in consultation with the community for the first time. The law thus provides a stronger basis for the capacity of fire and rescue agencies to respond to the range of risks identified in their integrated risk management plan.
Eligibility for BMC Fire Brigade recruitment 2022
Today, we will tell you how to apply for BMC fire brigade Recruitment 2022. Before applying for this recruitment, you need to know the eligibility and selection process. If you are eligible, then definitely apply. Let’s know the education qualification, age limit, pay and selection process for BMCFire Brigade recruitment 2022.
Education qualification for recruitment
- Candidates applying for this recruitment should have 50% marks in any category like arts, commerce, science in class 12th, and they should have passed in the first class itself. Failed in 12th or second pass candidate is ineligible for this recruitment.
- Being this Maharashtra BMC recruitment, you need to have more marks in Marathi subject of 100 marks in the secondary and higher examination.
- Candidate must know the computer. He should have a D.O.E.A.C.C Society certificate of C.C.C or “O”, “A”, “B” or “C” grade. Or even if there is a certificate of M.S.C.I.T or G.E.C.T of Maharashtra State Higher and Tantric Education Board, it will work. If the candidate gets selected and does not have these certificates, then he/she will have to pass the M.S.C.I.T. exam within two years after the service appointment. If this is not possible, then the candidate will be retired.
- Applying candidates should be physically and mentally fit and healthy and should not have any infectious disease.
- Height of the candidate – min. 172 cm. (Male) and min.162 cm. (female) are necessary. And for men 81cm (normal) and 86cm (Fulake) chest and weight should be 50kg. And the candidate should have good eyesight and be visible without glasses.
- For BMC recruitment, candidates who drive heavy vehicles and have a licence to drive a heavy vehicle will be given more preference.
Age limit and age relaxation for recruitment
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 20 years or more than 25 years for BMC Fire Brigade recruitment. You can guess this from 01.08.2016 on this date.
- There is an age relaxation of 5 years for such candidates or military personnel and BMC employees whose families are dependent on family retirement payments.
- Sportsmen who have performed high in sports and have three years more age relaxation in the years of service rendered to firefighters in the Army.
Candidates selected in the BMC Fire Brigade recruitment 2022 process will get an amount from 5200/- to 20,200/- along with 1,950/- grade.
Selection process for BMC fire Brigade Recruitment 2022
The candidate must have passed the vocational/physical test conducted by BMC. The candidates who have more marks on the test will be selected. There will also be an interview of the candidates.
How to apply for BMC Fire Brigade recruitment 2022
If you want to apply for this job then you need to follow some important steps and instructions which are given below.
Step 1 – First of all, you have to go to the official website given by BMC for application. After reading the notification and instructions given there, you have to do the next process.
Step 2 – If you are applying online, fill in the details you have been asked in the online application format correctly and correctly.
Step 3 – If you want to request offline, then download the application format on the official portal of BMC and fill in the correct information in it.
I hope you have got all the information regarding BMC Fire Brigade recruitment2022. BMC is very much involved in such recruitment in which you can apply according to your eligibility and desire. So, after reading all the information, do not forget to share this article and if possible then leave your valuable comment below.
I’m interested fair brigade job